Friday, January 22, 2010

Visit to America

Well, I was blessed to be able to spend almost two months back home and across America visiting friends and family. Reflecting on all the events and the good times, it just seems to have been too short. There is so much that I still would like to do and learn back in the states; however, God's got other plans for me here at Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT).









During my visit back to the states I got to surprise my father for Thanksgiving, see my best friend (Aubrey Rainer), visit my mom and aunt Suzie and cousin Coleman in TX, spend time with club brothers and my friends from Harding, go back to Harding to see peeps graduate and meet my friend's (Jared) fiancee.





I also got to hang and talk with my good friend Alex Push
kov and some other Russia friends. When I finally made it back to Georgia I was blessed to attend Warrior's for Christ and Siffu Allen's classes and meet all sorts of new and amazing people. Time was too short to get to know everyone as well as I would have liked, but I enjoyed the little time I did have.






I can't forget to mention that I got to see my brother Logan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, it was so great to spend Christmas weekend with him and his wife. I miss him a tun, and am a very proud older brother!!!











I'm also glad I got to hangout with Aubs, Shelby, Hannah, and Austin. Good times were had by all! I won't forget those games of Settlers of Catan, lol.








Now, I'm back in South Korea and have had a whirlwind adventure thus far with meeting different staff, the President of KIT, getting over jetlag (which has gotten me up at 1, 2, and 4am thus far), and getting my medical checkup. Now, it's time to start navigating the buses to get to Daegu and church and some pots to cook with.

2 comments:

wxjeff said...

God's blessings, Rob. Great to see you while you were here!

Unknown said...

I have a martial art picture I'll send you of the end of year party!